I was delighted to be invited to contribute a chapter to the new book, Winning in Life and Work. Featuring 9 expert authors, there is something for everyone in this collection of stories, tips and guides.
Writing my chapter led me to drill down to my previously published 8-step guide to Success beyond Sport and find the distinctions that really matter and can be easily translated in just one chapter.
I also found myself re-applying these steps to my own life to get out of a miserable career situation, and enabled me to step into a new level of fulfillment and joy. I’m looking forward to hearing what it can do for you.
The 9 Chapters are:
- Changing The Game For Success in Career, Relationships, and Life
- 5 Hidden Secrets of Confidence
- 7 Essential Steps To Consistently Win In Life
- I Have To Get Back To Janet
- Step Out – Speak Out – Stand Out
- Find Your Balance, Reclaim Your Time Success Secrets?
- Success Sense!
- The Very Best Of Yourself
- The way I’ve done it, the way you won’t
Learn more about the book, the authors and how you can get you copy at http://www.winninginlifeandwork.com
It’s currently in e-book form and will be available in hard-copy by December, 2017.